CT-C series hot air circulation drying oven uses a low noise and high temperature proof axial flow blower and an automatic temperature control system. The whole circulation system is the fully enclosed to make that the heat efficiency of the drying oven increases from 3-7% of the traditional drying oven to 35-45% of the present one. The highest heat efficiency can reach 50%.
The successful design of CT- Chot air circulation drying oven makes that the hot air circulation drying oven in our country reach the advanced level both at home and abroad.
CT- C- IA
Steam heating area(m²)
Length × width × height (m)
1. For drying or heating slurry, paste, cake, powder, granule or sliced materials in various kinds of industries
2. Drying temperature: RT-300 degree C (adjustable)
3. Tray quantity: 12-192 trays
4. GMP design is available
5. Heat source can be steam, electricity, hot water, hot oil or gas/oil/coal/boimass fired hot air generator
CT-C series hot air circulation tray dryer is the most often used convection chamber dryer. Inside the drying chamber, trays loaded with wet material are placed on top of each other in trolleys.
In drying process, fresh cold air is sucked into the drying chamber by the circulation fan and flows through the steam radiator or electrical heating tubes installed at the top to get required temperature. With the help of air distributor, the hot air evenly flows through each layer of trays for heat transfer and carries way the evaporated moisture. Most of the damp air flows back to the circulation fan for next drying circulation while part of the damp air is exhausted for energy saving. The drying process is batch type. When the drying is finished, open the chamber door and pull out the trolleys for unload the dried product.
CT-C series hot air circulation tray dryer can be used for drying or heating almost all kinds of wet materials, such as slurry, paste, cake, powder, granule or sliced materials in almost all kinds of industries.
1. Robust drying chamber: The drying chamber is made by SUS304 or SUS316L steel plate, fully welded and mirror polished. The design is robust, simple and compact which requires minimum maintenance.
2. Uniform drying: Due to the specially designed air distributor, the hot air flow in each layer of trays is very uniform. The temperature difference inside the drying chamber is less than ±2 ℃.
3. Energy saving: Most of the hot air circulates inside the well insulated drying chamber and only part of it is exhausted via the exhaust valve. The amount of exhaust air is adjustable according to different drying conditions.
4. Flexibility in heat source: The heat source can be steam, hot water, electricity, thermal oil, oil/gas/coal/biomass fired hot air generator to match with different working conditions.
5. Flexibility in drying: Standard sized (640x460x45mm) but different types of trays are available for different kinds of wet materials.
6. Convenient operation: Control cabinet is installed on drying chamber which can accurately control and set drying temperature and hot air flow rate.
7. GMP design: The drying chamber is fully welded, mirror polished without dead corners for cleaning to meet GMP standard.