1. Robust drying chamber: The drying chamber is made by SUS304 or SUS316L steel plate, fully welded and mirror polished. The design is robust, simple and compact which requires minimum maintenance.
2. Uniform drying: Due to the specially designed air distributor, the hot air flow in each layer of trays is very uniform. The temperature difference inside the drying chamber is less than ±2 ℃.
3. Energy saving: Most of the hot air circulates inside the well insulated drying chamber and only part of it is exhausted via the exhaust valve. The amount of exhaust air is adjustable according to different drying conditions.
4. Flexibility in heat source: The heat source can be steam, hot water, electricity, thermal oil, oil/gas/coal/biomass fired hot air generator to match with different working conditions.
5. Flexibility in drying: Standard sized (640x460x45mm) but different types of trays are available for different kinds of wet materials.
6. Convenient operation: Control cabinet is installed on drying chamber which can accurately control and set drying temperature and hot air flow rate.
7. GMP design: The drying chamber is fully welded, mirror polished without dead corners for cleaning to meet GMP standard.