1. Fresh Mango usually go to the controlled ripening chambers. Fully Ripened Mango then conveyed to mango processing line.
2. The final products can be produced could be mango pulp, puree, NFC juice, HPP juice, clear concentrate juice, paste, sauce, etc.
3. The mango processing composed of washing and sorting system, destoning and pulping system, decanting and standardization system, enzymatic hydrolysis and filtration system, evaporating system, sterilizing system and aseptic filling system, auxiliary energy system.
4. Mango processing line capacity is from 10 tons/day ~ 480tons/day.
5. Mango Juice yield: about 55%-75% (25%~45% for fruit peels and cores for the waste)
6. Raw material solid content: 10-14Brix, Final concentrated juice concentration: 65 ~ 72% Brix, concentrated mango paste 28~30% Brix.
The processing flowchart of the mango processing line
Concentrated mango pulp/puree flowchart
Fresh mango after washing,sorting,destoning and peeling,pulping filtering,evaporating,sterilizing then filled into 220kg aseptic bags in drums.
The end products of concentrated mango juice technical parameter is Brix 28-30% or 30-32%,PH value is 3.0-4.0.
Non-concentrated mango pulp/puree flowchart
Fresh mango after washing,sorting,destoning and peeling,pulping filtering,homogenizing,vacuum degassing,sterilizing then filled into 220kg aseptic bags in
drums.The end products of non-concentrated mango pulp/puree technical parameter is that Brix value is 14-22%,Total acidity:0.3-1.1%,PH:3.2-4.0,Pulp content:>40%.
Blended mango nectar/juice flowchart
Concentrated mango puree/juice are as raw materials,after blending with water and sugar and other additives,homogenizing and degassing,sterilizing,the end mango juice are filled into PET/glass bottles,small tin cans,aseptic cartons.
NFC mango nectar flowchart
The mango is washed,peeled,sliced and dried to make dried mango slices.It takes 20-30 hours to complete drying for each batch of fresh mangoes.The moisture of fresh mango slices is between 80%-85%.After being dried by a heat pump dryer,the moisture of dried mango slices is about 10%-12%.The heat pump drying is
completed in 5 stages:the first stage is 55℃,which is the heating stage,the second stage is 60℃,the dehumidification stage,the third stage is 62℃,the continuous dehumidification stage,the fourth stage is 58℃,cooling and dehumidifying,and the last stage 55℃,consolidate and dehumidify.
Concentrated mango pulp/puree filling machine
We have one head or double heads aseptic filler to fill the concentrated mango puree into 220kg aseptic bags in drums,the capacity is 1 ton per hour to 5 tons per hour.And the concentrated mango puree in aseptic bags has a long shelf life about 2 years in a cold environment.The aseptic bag filling machine is complete sanitation with CIP cleaning function,the mango puree filling is controlled by flowmeter with high precision,the filling chamber is sterilized by steam to ensure the aseptic conditions.